Registration 2022 is now open!
Here is how it works:
- Only 150 runners will be admitted to the race.
- Submit your pre-registration form.
- 50 runners will be chosen based on their previous accomplishments. They will be announced as soon as they are chosen.
- 100 others will be picked from the remaining registrants. They will have 48 hours to confirm their registration or their spot will be offered to another runner.
- Pre-registration fee is CAD$30 and the official registration will be CAD$170 (non refundable).
Runners are entirely responsible for their food: snacks, energy drinks, meals, etc. Water and some snacks will be provided on site (details to come). Runners who expect to run more than 20 hours will have space to install a tent (max 10×10) with their belongings. Other runners will have space for aa chair, bags and aa cooler in a big tent shared with the other runners.
All runners can be accompanied by a team that can offer them comfort and support.
When they abandon, participants will receive a DNF (Did Not Finish) sweater and a beer.
- Tent for shelter (for those who expect to run more than 20 hours)
- Food and hydration drinks
- Headlamp with spare battery