Registration is now open!
Here is how it works:
- Only 125 runners will be admitted to the race.
- Submit your pre-registration form.
- 50 runners will be chosen based on their previous accomplishments. They will be announced as soon as they are chosen.
- 75 others will be picked from the remaining registrants. They will have 48 hours to confirm their registration or their spot will be offered to another runner.
- Pre-registration fee is CAD$20 and the official registration will be CAD$150 (non refundable).
Runners are entirely responsible for their food: snacks, energy drinks, meals, etc. Water and some snacks will be provided on site (details to come).
Runners will have space to install a tent (max 10×20) and their belongings.
A toilet will be available.
They can be accompanied by a team that can offer them comfort and support.
When they abandon, participants will receive a DNF (Did Not Finish) sweater and a beer.
The winner will be able to register automatically and at no charge at Big’s Backyard Ultra in Tennessee.
- Tent for shelter
- Food and hydration drinks
- Headlamp with spare battery